Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I Believe, I Think, I'm Convinced, I'm Sure ...


I believe that Trooper Taylor made a mistake leaving Tennessee for Oklahoma State.


I'm sure that David Cutcliffe went in the wrong direction by skipping out of Knoxville. Duke? Coach K and Coach Cut? Come on.


I'm convinced that Jarod Mayo should go to the NFL now.


I'm sure Phil Fulmer has things under control in Knoxville. He will hire a good staff to help lead his Vols.


I believe the Maryville Rebels will run their winning streak to 75 games this year.


I think neighboring Alcoa will win its fifth consecutive state 2A title and the only loss will be to Maryville.


I think a public school from West Tennessee will win a football state championship this year. But you will have to purchase a 2008 Tennessee Football magazine to find out which one.


I believe Ken Sparks will lead Carson-Newman to the NCAA II National title in 2008.


I've heard the phone call between Roger Clemens and his former trainer and I don't know who to believe.


I've seen the pictures of Tony Romo and Jessica Simpson chilling in Mexico with Jason Witten and his wife. What's the big deal?


I've had the opportunity to watch the BCS at it's worst.


I'm convinced that Bill Belichick and the New Engalnd Patriots did cheat. Nonetheless, I think that other NFL teams do also.


I'm not sure that Dale Earnhardt Jr. is going to be anymore successful with Hendrick Motorsports than he was with DEI.


I'm convinced that NASCAR officials are making the sport more like WWE.


I'm sure Tiger Woods will rule again in golf in 2008.


And, I'm going to continue to say my prayers and make an effort to get closer to my playing weight this year.





No comments: